The Transitional Care Program (TCP) provides respite housing and case management services to clients who are referred from hospitals and emergency rooms throughout Solano County, with respite houses located in Vallejo and Fairfield.
A case manager walks each client through the process of obtaining:
- a primary care physician,
- health insurance,
- public assistance and social services,
- transitional and/or permanent housing, and
- mental health and substance abuse services, as needed.
The Transitional Care Collaborative work together to support homeless, or near homeless adults who have no safe place for discharge from a hospital or emergency room to recover from any presenting acute conditions. Clients typically also suffer from an overlying chronic disease, have a mental health diagnosis and/or substance abuse issues.
- Kaiser Permanente
- Sutter Health
- Northbay Healthcare
- Solano County
- La Clinica de la Raza
- Benicia Community Action Council
- Mission Solano